Info Accurc 1.6 - Big Changes

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Sep 25, 2015.

By smakmeharder on Sep 25, 2015 at 9:34 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Now the DEVS at Accurc had told me there were some big changes re helis about to be released. Well I have been ignoring this sim for a while because it started to fall behind the other sims. BUT check out the new release details!!

Improvements:

• Interlink transmitter modes added
    • Interlink and Vbar switch handling improved
    • Camera settings can now be changed in flight mode
    • Mouse over help text for icons

Fixes:

• Nitro sounds not playing correctly
    • Installer crash on some systems
    • Start up failure on Windows 10
    • MP3 player fixes
    • Flight recorder optimisations and fixes
    • Various small errors, crashes and glitches solved. Also some performance enhancements added.

AccuRC 1.6 Release Notes
    AccuRC version 1.6 has had a complete overhaul with a much faster modernized interface. For a full list, read on!

Important Notes

• This is a 100% fresh install, not a patch. It will uninstall your AccuRC 1.5 and it will install a CLEAN copy!
    • This is NOT recommended since 1.6 models got upgrades, but: If you want to keep your old models, export them, otherwise they will be lost! You don't have to copy them anywhere, you can reimport them to 1.6 directly. Even though they will work and fly the way they did in 1.5, we do NOT recommend doing this though, rather invest the time for setting up new models. You'd miss a couple new features like Blade Slap Sensitivity.
    • Take your time for setting up the simulator. I suggest going through the settings pages and reading the info boxes, just to make sure you don't miss anything important.
    • To use USB interfaces, they have to be plugged in BEFORE the sim is started, otherwise they will NOT be recognized.

General:

• Completely new, crisp User Interface
    • Custom canopy support
    • Custom canopies made by the AccuRC team included
    • UV layouts for all models included
    • New, more compact Model Hangar and My Models dialog
    • Ability to rename models
    • Integration of Preston Barnett and Jonas Wackershauser (Johnny31297) into the AccuRC component creation team
    Workshop:

• New workbench visuals (stone walls)
    • New, intuitive sidebar for quick component access and changes
    • Shortcuts for Model Hangar and My Models
    Flight mode:

• Flight mode model changing
    • F3C training cones
    • Variometer
    • Completely new HUD, MP3 player and flight recorder
    • Indoor scenery
    • Completely reworked Ground-in-View camera
    Settings & Usage:

• USB interface support for any USB game controller (Stage 1, flight mode switching will be improved in the future)
    • VBar Control USB & RealFlight Interlink presets
    • New, easy ARx calibration process
    • Dutch, French, German and Italian translations
    • Option to save RAM(for low-end computers, slower)
    • Blade slap sensitivity tuning parameter
    • Support ticket creation integrated into "Help" section
    • Demo Flight videos integrated into "Help" section
    New models:

• Agile 5.5
    • T-Rex 450 Pro DFC
    Optimised setups:

• LOGO 600 default setup and canopy completely reworked by Jonas Wackershauser
    New scenery:

• Litermonthalle Nalbach (indoor flying)
    New canopies:

• Synergy green Fusuno
    • Synergy Lightning
    • T-Rex 600 E DFC Align canopy
    • T-Rex 600 E Pro Blue-White canopy
    • LOGO 600 XXtreme canopy blue
    • LOGO 600 XXtreme canopy orange
    • LOGO 600 Orange nostalgia canopy
    • LOGO 600 Ice Yellow Laser Flash canopy
    • T-Rex 450 Robot Madness canopy
    Exclusive AccuRC 690 Blades:

• High, Medium and Low power settings
    • Weight, CG and Chord are freely configurable
    New Servos:

• KDS N630 HV
    • KDS N650 HV
    • MKS X6 HBL-575
    • MKS X6 HBL-599
    • BK 8001 HV
    • BK 8002 HV
    • BK 8005 HV
    • BK 7001 HV
    • BK 5005 HV
    • BK 3001 HV
    • KST 115
    • KST 215 HV
    • Align DS410M
    New Main Blades:

• RotorTech 690mm
    • Halo 700mm
    • Helix 695mm
    • Cyclone 695mm
    • Rail Blades 696mm
    • HT Ninja 690mm
    • Torsion Solid 600mm
    • RJX 550mm
    • Spin 325mm blades
    • Rail Blades 326mm
    New Tail Blades:

• Halo 105mm
    • RotorTech 105mm
    • Radix 105mm
    • Align 61mm
    New Batteries:

• Pulse 3s 2250 65C
    • OptiPower 3s 2150 35C
    • Scorpion 3s 2200 65C
    New Motors:

• Kontronik Pyro 700-52
    • Savox BSM-5755-520KV
    • Align 450M
    New ESCs:

• Jive 80 HV
    • Align 35A ESC
    Known issues:

• Intermittent awesomium crash when exiting the simulator, most likely to happen on low end machines.
    • Flybar helicopters - various issues, some fly better than others. Flybar paddle aerodynamic model will be updated to provide better flight dynamics in a future update.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Overspeed

Overspeed Member

Ive been flying 1.6 and its really nice, feels better than neXt, looking forward to the new models being released soon, Logo 690sx, Goblin 570, Goblin 380, X7

2. smakmeharder

So how do you find the graphics? And the feel? IE is it snappy or delayed? Does it look realistic?

3. Overspeed

Overspeed Member

Using it with Vcontrol USB cable directly, feels snappy and graphics are really good, looks more realistic than neXt or heli-x.
      Default FBL settings are sluggish, but the pro and expert pre-sets liven things up

4. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Ok, So i got this sim on the release date, was not impressed at all, buggy , slow, shitty .. heli's needed a LOT of tuning, could never get it to feel just like i wanted .. BUT !!!! Now it's awesomeness +++ They seem to have scrapped the whole thing and started from the raw code again... Now it really rocks... For example the first heli i loaded was the logo 600 on the extreme settings and my jaw dropped , it really feels real , FINALLY !! a sim that feels real.. and has good graphics.. all i needed to do was speed up the tail rotation, (Personal preference)

The whole layout is just better, easy to find tuning options and set things up, Now they are using normal terminology it's simple to navigation your way around and mess with settings if you want . There is lots of new things in this sim now, and 4 new models coming soon as said above, they have a sport hall now, Bring on the gobby 380 :)

Most important is the heli physics are SPOT on. Of course nothing compares to real life , but this comes as close as any sim ever has !!!

I'm using a 14sg and it's very nice no delay on the sticks, you feel connected !!! I also tried my real flight interlink controller and it seemed to lag on the the sticks a bit with that (stick delay), so keep that in mind if your going to use the interlink, As it wont give you an overall %100 honest impression of how real the sim now feels.

OH AND they have night flying , looks pretty good, there is an option to turn off the fuzz on the lights and it looks better, you will see what i mean when you try it ..

Download this NOW !!

Enjoy ...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • List
    5. smakmeharder

Yes i have used the new ACCURC and yes it is a winner. It feels pretty realistic, graphics ok but importantly the changing of components feels REAL... IE i have the components of one model exactly and by using similar settings the flying is pretty much identical to the real thing. However for some reason you need to use a proper transmitter - using the new realflight controller feature does not seem to work - ie none of the settings seem to work properly for some reason.