Well it appears that the AccuRC we all raved about in the past has evolved "almost" into a onestop shop for RC simuluation. It covers planes, quads, rc cars. Now in an interesting move, accurc are trying on the steam platform for size - which could help them tremendously with the marketing side of things.
However one thing i would have loved from AccuRC would be water dynamics as well. They have cars, helis and planes /quads. Why not complete the circuit! Boats as well!
You can download the beata at www.accurc.com/download
- Each model is created entirely as the original, with control systems and components – it is not simply a picture of a model. Your models can be set up to individual tastes and requirements by swapping components and adjusting settings as you would do with a real radio control model, all via our unique workbench area.
- Choose from Helicopters, fixed wing and scale aircraft, drones and quads, and now, uniquely, we have incorporated some basic buggies. What’s more you can now choose from a range of camera views to customize your flying experience even further – including first person view.
- Super-detailed sceneries based on actual model sites along with our new 3D rendered super-scape sceneries which include stadiums, adventure parks and remote islands – ideal for drone racing and first person view flying.
- Super accurate aerodynamic and physics engine to ensure the most realistic and rewarding flight experience – recognized used by many of the world’s leading RC pilots.
- Setup modes for training, intermediate and advanced pilots with enhanced stability options to get you started if you require. Using our unique Virtual transmitter you can customize your model set ups for each aircraft and learn how to use advanced RC transmitters.