Info Accurc Not Received

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by HeLiAdIc, Jul 28, 2014.

By HeLiAdIc on Jul 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  1. HeLiAdIc

HeLiAdIc Member

Well I'm not a happy camper at the moment, as I just spoke to Australia post and they have no record of my copy arriving in Australia. Not gonna wait another three weeks. Anybody else having problems receiving their copies?

Comments

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by HeLiAdIc, Jul 28, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

I received mine last week, problem is I am so busy I cant even get to know the sim!.. Has a very realistic feel ONCE you figure out how to configure it and that will be one of the issues I believe for many people. Took me a while just to get a helicopter feeling half descent but once the configs were done, wow did it feel great. Don't even bother flying the standard model it boots up with, its in no way indicative of the Sims performance. Its a shame it has not arrived @HeLiAdIc ..

2. MickeyZ

MickeyZ Member

@HeLiAdIc That really sux Mate, I had the same problem when I went to my local post office they had no record of it. As I said in another thread I have a friend who works for auspost and she was able to track mine down. I picked it up today.
      PM me the tracking number and I will see if she can get anymore info for you.

Cheers

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    3. HeLiAdIc

HeLiAdIc Member

PM sent thanks mate.:D

4. MickeyZ

MickeyZ Member

Got your PM. Will get onto it tomorrow morning first thing.

5. simon

simon Well-Known Member

You are not missing out on much, I will try and review it tomorrow, but I would say stick with RF 7.
      Simon

6. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

Glad I have not ordered it yet then... but I seem to be in a bit if a spending spree at the moment....

7. HeLiAdIc

HeLiAdIc Member

I would just like to say a BIG thanks to MickeyZ and his friend @ Austpost for going out of there way and finding out info on my delivery of AccuRC which is due to arrive today, again thank you very much, Cheers Troy.:D

• Like Like x 3
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List