Video Ares 300cp

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Beaver, Jul 8, 2015.

By Beaver on Jul 8, 2015 at 10:25 AM
  1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

I find myself still intrigued by this 300cp. I'm still not read enough to determine if it is a clone of something else or not. It is belt driven tail, which I would like to avoid, but will probably have to embrace if I actually purchase one of these. I understand the radio system is cheap, but adequate, and can upgraded to better brand later on. I did find they have aluminum upgrade parts available, such as swash, grips, tail housing, and so on. My main concerns would be quality of frame and drive systems.

Comments

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Beaver, Jul 8, 2015.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Be cautious beaver, i have not heard much about the ARES. It might be good but try to find some videos where its being thrown around and watch for tail kick and how it handles collective punch. The thing with a micro, you can be seduced by the vids but how does it crash, how good is the gyro and one of the hard things for many micros is tail stability. But then again, knowing your talent you could redesign the thing and make it better faster and bigger...

2. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Right @smakmeharder .... I intend to do much research on this 300cp before I make any decisions. As you would expect, I am already considering upgradability as I investigate this heli. I intend to verify whether or not this is a clone, and of what, or if it has compatible parts with another model. Needless to say, I will be studying parts lists and diagrams for the next several weeks.