Info Blacklines

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by NevErSn0w, Aug 12, 2014.

By NevErSn0w on Aug 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  1. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

So, a week or so ago I got my pair of blacklines 3D 500mm for my goblin 500 and thought I'd start a discussion thread to get your views on them,
    So
    What do you like? What do you dislike?

Me, I love them, only flown the stock SABs and these are a massive improvement, balanced perfectly great flip and roll rates, very crisp and make a great noise!

Dislikes: hmm don't really know at the moment what I dont really know what I don't like, haven't really had enough flights to find a weak point

Saying that though they have survived a light crash and are still in mint condition

Here is a pic[​IMG]

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by NevErSn0w, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

Lol.. just posted my thoughts in the vendor page for it... so I'll just paste it here
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ok thought I would give a bit of feed back with the blades.. I only have these on the 570 and they are the 3D version, so take with a grain of salt.

These blades are stiff.. and in a good way.. I don't have any concerns with flex on these blades unlike the stock... The blade root is noticeably thicker... with stock I could not tighten the blades to what I wanted, with these.. no issues... you can lock these blades down nice and tight.

They look nice... I went the orange blades, as I thought they would light up nice in the sun... and they do.. you get a nice visible orange rotor in the sky on a nice day. Also the SAB underneath translates into 3 white lines on a black disc which is pretty cool...

Performance wise, it was hard to tell initially, as it was a windy day.. where I could get the blades to fart before, it took a lot more to make the fart, tick tocks both elevator and aileron where nice, as well as funnels.. once again this was an extremely windy day, so will see what happens in better weather...

and for those that like noise.. in a funnel specially in a clock wise inverted funnel, it makes a heap of noise.

overall much nicer than stock... response to inputs are a lot very crisp, so will see how it goes in the future...

If you are running the stock SAB blades for the 570, I would seriously recommend the upgrade, especially if your into 3d...

2. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

Lol, I just saw that then :p
      Great to hear you like em! I have black and white but will be getting another color soon I hope :)

I like the SAB underneath, looks very nice in the sky, hope to get some photos tonight after school :)