Blade 180 Cfx

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by Servo, Oct 10, 2014.

By Servo on Oct 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM
  1. Servo

Servo Member

Comments

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by Servo, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

check out the tech talk on it.. it looks like an impressive little machine... I have given up on Micro's.. but this one.. and the oxy have sparked my interest...

2. simon

simon Well-Known Member

And the little sucker in action

Simon

3. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

yeah saw that as well.. the only thing he doesnt do, is funnels against the tail to see how it handles it.. but its pretty impressive.

4. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

@Heliboy Blades helis are well... shiz... Quite often what you see in the videos are not a true representation of what the real life flight characteristics are, as they often have more powerful rewound motors in them to give it more performance.. and a lot of tweaks.. So there marketing videos are unrealistic for out of the box performance.. + Parts for the blade stuff can be just as expensive as a 450 size heli, So yes they are cheap to buy but then start costing you heaps in the long run on repairs.

You would be much better off with the new oxyheli... It's the way to go..

Here is a video showing OUT OF THE BOX real life flight characteristics, I know lynx heli very well and can tell you paying more will save you heaps in the long run.. You get what you pay for, they are a quialty build all the way thru ..
      http://www.oxyheli.com/video/rasmus-jakobsen-oxy-3-3s-1350-3900-hs

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • List
    5. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

got a 180cfx its 100 times better than the 130x . pretty much every blade micro flys good till you crash em, and never quite the same, i will say if you get one leave it stock with the exception of new upgraded aluminum torque tube that microheli came out with it is a must have upgrade. the plastic ends on the factory tt will break the one weak link ive found so far and ive been hard on it to to bad . i want the OXYHELI far superior than any junk A@% blade!

6. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Every micro has its own personality and quirks. Once you get to know your model you will be able to make it fly right after a crash.