Blade 360 Cfx Bnf Basic

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by hgnimda, Feb 24, 2015.

By hgnimda on Feb 24, 2015 at 3:22 PM
  1. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

The Blade 360 CFX captures all of the capabilities of a much larger unlimited 3D heli in its mini sized airframe. Features that contribute to its extreme performance envelope include a high voltage 6S LiPo battery powered brushless power system and optimized servo geometry that minimizes mechanical inefficiencies. A Castle Creations Talon 35 speed controller comes with pre-programmed motor timing and governor settings. High speed metal gear servos and the famed BeastX flybarless controller, packaged internally in the Spektrum AR7200BX DSMX receiver, all lie beneath a high gloss, painted fiberglass Blade 360 CFX canopy. The BNF Basic version requires a DSM2/DSMX capable transmitter and high output 6S 22.2V 1300mAh LiPo battery

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by hgnimda, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Sure, I could probably watch Youtube videos of the thing all night........ Has anyone here actually flown one of these yet?

2. Finky

Finky Member

i just ordered one yesterday. dont know why, but i am curious to try it :)

3. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Ah! I'm anxious to hear how well it does.

4. Finky

Finky Member

yeah at $679 im really hoping its decent. it should arrive tomorrow or wednesday and ill put a few flights on it. im not expecting too much, but i think it will be decent. Ive always enjoyed the blade helis. will use this one as my park flyer.

5. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Why so much? Are you buying RTF with radio? They list for $549.99 and are currently selling for $499.99 here as BNF. (US)

6. Finky

Finky Member

no its just the bnf version. Aus dollar is very bad at the moment. so $500US works out to roughly $670Aus

7. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

I should have figured that, knowing a majority of this forum's members are from "down there".;)

8. Finky

Finky Member

Well i did 4 flights on the 360cfx today. As usual the tail gain values in the manual are way too low and i had to up them to around 80 on my old dx7. I am use to vbar so i really need to play around with the settings a bit to get this heli more locked in. Overall i think its an improvement over previous models. It is really quick and agile. i did some mild 3D and it handled everything well. power is very good on 6s. Very capable heli.
      I dont know its quite up to the standard of other higher end 450s though. For $679 i think i would rather build a mini protos or equivalent. But quality and equipment are getting better on these with every generation. the talon 35 works well, but I have ordered a koby 55 just as i prefer kontronik. I flew the 360cfx back to back with my protos 500. you cant compare the two, the 500 is just my favourite heli of all time, but the 360 just didnt quite have the same locked in feel as some of the other 450s ive had. i am not disappointed with it, its better then expected. As i said i just need to tweak it to my style of flying. I may end up putting a mini v bar on so I can use it with vbar control radio.

9. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Its even owned by blokes "down there"
      :eek:

10. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Sounds like it turned out the same way I expected it would...... acceptable but not exceptional. Tell us how it goes after you finish dialing it in.

11. AndrewY

AndrewY Member

Won't be any better than an align 450

12. Finky

Finky Member

well ive done another dozen flights on the heli. adjusted a few settings and im really enjoying it. Its a really quiet and smooth heli. power is very good and i cant really fault it. I havent put the koby in it yet but i may just leave it as is for now.
      Will see how it holds up after a few more flights. i will bring it to wagga if anyone wants a try.