Brain 2 Firmware Update 3.0.006

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by gonehelimad, Feb 3, 2017.

By gonehelimad on Feb 3, 2017 at 5:58 AM
  1. gonehelimad

gonehelimad Active Member

New Firmware update for Brain2

Updates when you next plug in.

Release notes:
    - 3.0.006 (Firmware 3.0.006)
    • In some particular condition the event logs hang and never recover. Fixed (the same condition could occur also with the fat of recorded Log)
    • For Hobbywing ESC (that don't send with telemetry the BEC voltage) the "Servo Voltage" is recorded and transmitted like if it is the BEC voltage coming from esc
    - Like Logs that are stopped due to an app connection to the device, also timers and flight count are stopped and not incremented
    - For nitro when is required a throttle value for idle greather than actual raised from 10% to 20% the threshold of governor disengage and soft start engage.
    - Sometime some unit don't enter in check mode in panel 7 & 8. Fixed
    - Added also in Advanced -> Common -> Receiver, the checkbox for “Spektrum bind”
    - Under Help, added the direct link to download the last version of the brain.zip file for Jeti integration
    - Removed the integrated PDF reader that prevented the installation on XP systems, and did not allow to adjust setup while read pdf documents. Now is needed an external PDF reader installed on PC
    - Revised in Demo Mode the random number generator for servo voltage value and Setup number
    - Revised in Demo Mode for wizard & Advanced the formula of "Agility" (value different from zero displayed)
    - Revised in Demo Mode for Advanced -> Common -> Governor the formula of "Dead Zone" (value different from zero displayed)
    - Revised in Demo Mode for Advanced -> Setup -> Input the formula of "Tail Dynamic" (value different from zero displayed)
    • In the Diagnostic -> Logs when are displayed all 10 variables with long names, sometime names are truncated and not full readable. Added Tooltips for full name display
    - Added links to pdf instruction also in the Windows menù -> program folder
    - Under MANUALS, added the Bluetooth instruction
    - Under MANUALS, new version of "README_for_Jeti_integration_with_BRAIN.pdf" instruction
    - Under MANUALS, new version of "ESC_datas_log_telemetry.pdf" instruction
    - English instructions and balloons revised, updated, corrected, completed
    - French instructions and balloons revised, updated, corrected, completed
    - Russian instructions and balloons revised, updated, corrected, completed
    - Italian instructions and balloons revised, updated, corrected, completed
    - Interface improvements
    - Small bug fixes and optimization/compression/reduction/speed up of the code

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by gonehelimad, Feb 3, 2017.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

2. gonehelimad

No i have a hardware problem - failed accelerometer. Infinite vertical sensor error out of range errors. That keep getting generated. My swash pitch pumps 12 times on intialisation confirming accelerometer issues. It has to go back

3. Richard Knapp

Richard Knapp Active Member

Newest version I/we got it to run on my Win 8.1 after some brain storming with Matthew Cramer.

I run s-bus.
      Their up to

4. gonehelimad

My Brain2 issues seem to have been resolved in the latest firmware upgrade!!!
      Brain 2 now working perfectly. Ended up being a software issue not hardware issue.

Very happy with Brain so far.. have it on all my helis.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017