Info Expererience With The Warp 450

Discussion in 'Compass' started by smakmeharder, Mar 21, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Mar 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Has anyone had experience with the warp. I hear people claim it is really tough and light. Is it? I want to know because when I have a minip at the moment and am stoked with it, but another heli of equal ability and toughness would not go astray

Comments

Discussion in 'Compass' started by smakmeharder, Mar 21, 2014.

1. MadBird

MadBird Well-Known Member

I haven't had a mini p to compare it with and I'm by no means skilled enough to be a smack pilot, but I can confirm that the Warp is extremely agile and tough.

I run an AR7200BX with the stock motor, YEP45 and the 19t tail gear and it is really locked in and crisp.

I decked it when one of the tail bearings let go in fff from about 30m up and I broke one skid, the boom, belt, tail fin and a couple of other small tail items as well as the mains and tails. It went in hard so I was pretty happy with that.

Sent from my Electronic Appendage!!

2. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

I have a warp and put it in tail first and only thing was one skid and a boom amd a gear set for servos and a few other smaller things adding up to $50ish posted, not too bad for the type of crash imp

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

3. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

I had the very first version... Nothing but problem after problem after problem.. with the tail.. I hear the new kits are all sorted now.. I had such a bad time with it , it would be hard to try one again.. However they seem to be sorted now and are proving to be a good heli form what i have seen.
      Only thing i still dont like is doing the wiring on them, Yuk.. Messy messy messy ..