For Giggles...

Discussion in 'The Pits' started by Captain, Oct 8, 2015.

By Captain on Oct 8, 2015 at 8:55 AM
  1. Captain

Captain Active Member

I had to share my story from the other day.

I was sitting at my local golf club waiting for a mate & sipping a nice cold one when I noticed a group middle age / older women sitting around a table not to far way. I overheard their conversation's & soon realized that they where a Widowers club of some sorts. Trying to mind my own business I witnessed another woman had joined there group & I watched as they made introductions & as one asked the new arrival. "How long have you been a widow?" She replied that she has been widowed Three times already. "Ohh that's sad" they responded.
    "How are you feeling?" a woman from the other side of the table asked her with concern in her voice. This new woman, I didn't catch her name responded by saying she missed the intimacy most of all. The same concerned woman then asked her to tell them about her late husbands...

"My first husband". She said. "was an Gynecologist, but all he ever wanted to do was just stare at me...."
    "My second husband was an Psychologist. & all he ever wanted to do was Talk about it..."
    "My third husband". & she started to sob. "was a Stamp collector." ........"Sob. God I Miss Him." she said.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'The Pits' started by Captain, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Ha! Is this true? :p FB_IMG_1461684839528.jpg

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

LOLZ.... It might be rather appropriate for heli pilots as well. A couple of times i have been down the heli field and experienced this.....

3. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Ha! :D back.png

4. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

I found it, @smakmeharder! :D raf,220x200,075,f,101010-01c5ca27c6.jpg
      ..... I should probably get one. :p