In 2013 my friend discovered possibility to improve considerably Gaui X5 head.
At least three pilots were using this mod without problems.
Idea is simple. Replacing Gaui hub with RJX 500 head hub.
There are numerous advantages:
- RJX hub is lower
- main shaft is deeper in the hub, this makes whole assembly much more stiff and stronger
- RJX hub provides 3 levels of head hight
- RJX hub is mounted on the main shaft with 3 screws
- RJX 500 head hub
- RJX 700 swash driver
- RJX 500 or T-Rex 500 dampeners
- 39,5mm Align push rods H60161
- Gaui main shaft from flybared version of X5