Sold Goblin 500 Sport Kit + Servos + Blades + 2 Motors + Esc

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Damo, Oct 20, 2016.

By Damo on Oct 20, 2016 at 9:41 PM
  1. Damo

Damo Member

Selling my Goblin 500 sport Airframe with servos (Cyclic: KST DS589M6, Tail: KST DS525M6), Quantum motor, Zeal energy yellow blades, a pair of SAB blades, XNOVA 4020-1200kv 2Y shaft type - B motor and Hobbywing Platinum 100A V3 ESC. I am selling this heli mostly because I prefer flying larger helis; 700+ size. I simiply don't find the smaller helis as enjoyable as the bigger ones. The airframe is in good conditions and has never been in a crash. It has the upgraded landing gear installed which makes it much more stable on the ground than what it use to be.

What you require to get it up and running:
    -> Flybarless unit + receiver
    -> 6s 3300mah - 4000mah battery (Depends on your power system)

Feel free to contact me about it. Prefer to have the item picked up locally however in rare instance I may agree to have the item shipped at the buyers expense (Also will usually have to dissemble it somewhat for shipping). Feel free to make me an offer but please do be sensible about it.

Price $800
    Shipping: Contact me

IMG_2419.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Damo, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Damo

Damo Member

Listing has now been updated and now includes the XNOVA motor and Hobbywing ESC (Already installed on the heli)