AU Greets

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Skidless, Mar 18, 2014.

By Skidless on Mar 18, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  1. Skidless

Skidless New Member

Name is Tim,

I'm the secretary for Perthrcheliclub.org.au and fly at both PRCHC and WAMASC.

I'm declaring that I have an affiliation with PerthRC In that I've spent a massive amount of coin with Brian
    since I was 17, and I'm lucky enough to get to play with some new toys from time to time. Naturally as my LHS I recommend and support them. Brian is also a friend of mine.

That aside, I fly with a Futaba 18MZ, Futaba 8FG and a Spektrum DX6 . I fly a Hirobo D3, Hirobo SDX, Mikado Logo Xxtreme 700, Agile 7.2 (presently out of action), Mikado Logo 600, Sirocco 475E, Hirobo Embla 450, Blade 130x and a MCPX converted to Brushless.

I fly both F3C and 3D, and do so badly due to the underlying fear of the Crash God making me spend more coin to repair a downed Bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Skidless, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

Welcome O great one!