Heli-x5

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Andrew R, Mar 28, 2014.

By Andrew R on Mar 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM
  1. Andrew R

Andrew R Active Member

I currently use Real Flight 6.5 but have loaded Heli-X5 sim for a try, seems OK

Has anyone else tried Heli-X5 if so whats your thoughts?

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Andrew R, Mar 28, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Please tell me more. How does the heli dynamics feel? Is it more realistic? what is the response of the sticks like. I used to use pheonix but found unacceptable delay on the sticks. Realflight 6.5 worked very well for me.

2. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

I use the demo too....the stupid screen every 10 minutes is annoying as hell though lol! But I haven't used any other sim yet. I'm waiting to buy rf7 but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

To me heli-x isn't that great. The fields are not the 3d ones they are just pictures posted to the screen. It looks like you're flying on a screen saver haha. But like I said I haven't used any other sim. The few helis you can fly are ok but to me they feel way to easy to fly. I've tried adjusting the setting but I still can't get them to feel quiet right. I would NEVER pay for the full version. But the demo is good. That's about all I can say. I can't ever get it to let me play multiplayer either. It doesn't say that's a function that's not available in the demo and it let's you try to join a server but I never get through. If someone wants to try and play multiplayer with me let me know. I made a thread in I think other hobbies or my into for new members labeled greetings or something. I thought it would be cool to have a forum sim fun fly night! If we can get it to work on heli-x we can all do it since it's free and don't have to worry about not having the same sim. But I hope to get RF7 soon so I will really like to find someone to play with.

Sent from Hell via a nano cpx....