AU Hello All ....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Dude, Mar 4, 2014.

By The Dude on Mar 4, 2014 at 7:21 PM
  1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Just officially registered today, I started RC heli's about a year ago.. learnt a lot from the experienced flyer's at my local club. Decided to join the forum as it looks really fresh and new, So i thought well.. I'm
    new aswell, so it matches.. LOL ...

I chose this forum because of the nice layout and the Social Media integration, I really hope it grows. Such a nice looking Forum and user friendly as well, Well done Admin's ..

Heli's :

I started off with Blade 400, At first there where a lot of crashes, It started getting very expensive to fix, After about 6 months and a lot of reading i went for a Mini Protos, It's so light and strong .. Really nice 450 size heli and cheaper to fix aswell. I also have a Trex150 DFC, now with some Lynx heli upgrades.

Planing to get a Msh Protos 700 one day, I really like the looks of that machine.

So.. that's a little history on me, i look forward to becoming an active member of this forum and showing support to it, i dont know alot but i'll post what i can to help get it going.

I love the Heligods theme, It's funny..

Thanks for a decent Heli Forum :)

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The Dude, Mar 4, 2014.

1. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

Welcome and thanks for the praise. We hope it grows also, But it does takes the community to make it grow.. Enjoy the site..

Congrats on the first post for this section, You just made history....

2. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

Welcome everyone, I have been waiting for a heli forum to have Facebook integration for some time now. I am loving the new site and hope to grow with it as it evolves.

I have been fly RC Heli's since March 2010 and like most it has consumed me. Trying to keep a good balance between Heli, Family and work. It's not easy but I do my best.

If you have any Heli Q? feel free to start a convo with me and I would be more then happy to help out.

3. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

+ 1 For me aswell, Start a convo under the inbox, we are all happy to help you out..

4. Captain

Captain Active Member

G"Day everyone,
      It looks nice in here, I'm looking forward to the growth...;)