Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Freehamster, Oct 4, 2018.

By Freehamster on Oct 4, 2018 at 6:11 PM
  1. Freehamster

Freehamster New Member

I went out walking the other day, my head full of dreaded 3D maneuvers I seek to master. The pirouetting flip I could not hold in one spot, and haunted I was by this misery all day and night. I fell on my knees as I was passing by an old oak, praying to the one that has promised me salvation. But none of my payers were ever answered, and this one was unheared as well. I composed myself and decided to press on, my head still full of pirouetting flips. When my mind made it change the direction of the pirouette, I fell over a root and smashed my head on a rock. Then it happened: A shiny silhouette appeared bevore my eyes, carrying what must have been a Futaba radio and a Trex700N. “Your god has no power here”, lifting the sacred artifacts, “heligods.com thou shall seek”, disappearing in a mist of nitro.
    And here I am.

• Crash Immunity Crash Immunity x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Freehamster, Oct 4, 2018.

1. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

My heli-child do not be despondent for if thou has managed to perform a piro-flip thou is approaching the holy 3d heli grail. You may think your prayers are falling on deaf ears - rest assured the heligods are listening. It is grand that you have found your way to our chapel - but beware of the crash demon - he is lurking around at every heli-field and every heli-event - just waiting for that perfect time to smash your model into oblivion. Its great to hear from you - Fly safe and keep on learning the sacred art of 3dsmak.

2. Freehamster

Freehamster New Member

This filthy creature you call the crash demon has even shown it's presence in my workshop, so that the Crash Heligod was granted his sacrifice later at the field. He must have exchanged the loctite with some foul saliva, dripping from his mouth and nostrils, for a hex screw in the torque tube came loose in the air.

3. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Did somebody mention my name??? muah ha ha ha... We have met before Freehamster - not officially though!