Help Lipo Shopping

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Blue, Sep 13, 2016.

By Blue on Sep 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM
  1. Blue

Blue New Member

Hi Gods

I recently moved to Newcastle NSW and have been looking for a good website to buy some lipo's for my Oxy3, I'd like a few 4s 1300-1350mAh ~45c or more and I'd like to spend less than $50 per. the only website with reasonable prices I've found so far is RCBits but they seem to ship in soft Bags(not good for LiPo), does anyone have any experience with them and do you know of any other sources for competitively priced LiPo's. preffered brands are gensace-tattu or pulse but I'm open to any suggestions.
    Thanks for all you help

Blue.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Blue, Sep 13, 2016.

1. WoodyB

WoodyB New Member

I got mine from nextfpv but not in stock at the moment but were about $35. I've also used a hobbyking graphene but wouldn't recommend as it was a bit big for the Oxy3.
      Although not a high end battery one of our guys is using Turnigy nanotech with no probs and they are in Aus warehouse for $26.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Blue

Blue New Member

Thanks WoodyB, I'll get in touch with nextfpv and try get a restock date, i never have been a big fan of nanotech but for $26 i might just get some so i can get out and fly.