Help Help My Find A Part Please

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by TrAuMaChAsER, Mar 28, 2014.

By TrAuMaChAsER on Mar 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM
  1. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

I've been trying to fix what is looking like a connection problem from my batteries to my board. I posted a video of what's going on in my intro. I'm looking for the cables and connector that go from the battery to the main board. I have not been able to find this anywhere. I think I might have to buy just the connector and just use some worse I have laying around. But I don't even know how I would go about assembling the plug to the batteries so I'm open to suggestions. Obviously the easiest thing to do would to buy the whole shebang and solder it the board and be done. But I can't find it on eBay, amazon, or google. Can somebody help guide me to the part I'm trying to find or give me a suggestion on how to fix it? I'd love you London time. If all else fails I have a feeling it's going to be a month wait for a warranty fix from horizon! I did notice an arch in the plug when I plugged a battery in today which I never noticed before so I'm pretty sure that's where the problem might lay. Uugghhhhh.....so sick of fixing this damn thing. It's been broke more time than fixed at no fault of my own! Last nano I will ever buy! Stay away from these cheap ass micros! Just spend the extra money and buy a mcpx BL!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by TrAuMaChAsER, Mar 28, 2014.

1. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

I can't believe I can't believe I can't find this cable. I've found conversion cables, the whole board with the cable, BL esc with cable lol...but not just the cable.

Sent from Hell via a nano cpx....

2. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

3. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Anyone know for sure the correct battery plug size for the female connector. One site said jst-ph and another jst-xh...you would think this info would be easy to find right?

4. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

5. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

I was just looking at that page for you and was about to post :) Just send Dylan at astroid-designs an email to be %100 sure

6. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Lol I was confused about male vs female. I was thinking I was looking for a female plug because the battery goes into it. But it's the pins that go into the battery which means I need a male connector.

7. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Actually different pages have different definitions look.... Next post hang on

8. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

9. HeliGods

just send him an email telling him it's the plug coming from the main board, that should make sense, as i'm sure that's the plug it will be ..

10. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Yeah I'll try to order from my pc. My tab just might not want to let me choose that. It's done that before. Can you chose the female plug for the asteroid site or is it just me?

11. HeliGods

Best to send him an email to check i'm unsure..

EDIT: umm... Just looked, you can select either, Might not be showing up on your tablet..

Untitled.png

12. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

shiz I just sent him an email lol. I'll switch over to my pc and get it ordered.

Glad I checked here. I so hope this is the problem....please oh please heligod help me out hahaha

13. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

This guy Dylan at asteroid designs is such a great guy. I emailed him and he didn't have the female ones in stock but said he did have some on hand. He said order the male and make a note and he will ship the female. Awesome! Hopefully this $0.60 fix will get me flying again. I love this site! He always ships supper fast and responds almost immediately to emails. His prices are good too. I will always buy stuff from him if he has what I need before going anywhere else. Highly recommend him if you need parts!

14. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Ahhhhhh bad news! I just got my part today....fast as all hell might I add, and I figured I would check the continuity of the old battery cable and it was fine....so this means it has to be a board problem! Frack! Looks like it's gonna be another month because we all know how long horizon takes to fix their pos equipment! On the plus side with this new battery wire I can check the voltage on my one cell batteries lol. Looks like my charger is spot on!.....I'm reaching for somethin positive here....