(help)transmitter Set-up Controls

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by PJ1977, Oct 17, 2016.

By PJ1977 on Oct 17, 2016 at 12:42 PM
  1. PJ1977

PJ1977 Member

Can anyone tell me how to setup and super tune my choppers with the transmitter? I am still learning the controls on the transmitter such as dual and exponential rates, subtrims throttle hold,swash mix, reverse servo polarity, endpoints, etc yes I read up
    On all these functions but how do you use them on the transmitter how much to apply, when to use them so on and so forth. Do you people know what I mean? Sometimes this stuff can get a
    Little crazy and confusing but I love learning new stuff about helicopters and won't stop until it finally sinks in with me. Any help from someone is greatly believe me I already owe you people alot.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by PJ1977, Oct 17, 2016.

1. simon

simon Well-Known Member

You'll need to let us know what transmitter your using, I'm sure someone on HG has one and can help
      Simon

2. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Yes. TX type is a big variable. They don't all run the same firmware for instance: I run an FS-Th9X, but it has ER9X firmware that basically opens it up to more programming possibilities.
      So what Tx are you running?