Mcpx Questions

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by Mark Mickels, May 11, 2014.

By Mark Mickels on May 11, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  1. Mark Mickels

Mark Mickels Well-Known Member

Is there any trick for getting the screws started in the feathering shaft? I spent over an hour yesterday trying to do this. The screws are microscopic and hard for me to see. Also, I put some Lynx blades on and they appear to be slightly longer than the stock blades. Will I have tail issues while using the new blades? TIA for any help.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by Mark Mickels, May 11, 2014.

1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I generally dab a very tiny amount of CA on the screw driver, and then put the screw on the driver. It holds the screw in place long enough to start it in the end of the shaft. It works well for me, so you might give that a try. Hope this helps. :)

Can`t help with the blades, because I still have the stock ones on mine. :)

2. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

I also have a magnitizer/de-magnitiser that helps keep it in... also hold the screw vertically and still and move the mcpx to it ...

Citizen#024

3. Mark Mickels

I think I have a demagnetizer somewhere. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll let you know how it fares with the upgraded blades.

4. Mark Mickels

Well, I went to the Lagoon FF today and it was blowing a gale. Didn't even try to put anything up in the air. Freaking wind!