Video Mikado Team Heli And Dance Show

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by dominicm, Oct 5, 2016.

By dominicm on Oct 5, 2016 at 12:13 AM
  1. dominicm

dominicm New Member

A synchronised RC heli and dance display I caught at the UK HeliFest at Ragley Hall. Cannot imagine the effort that goes into planning this routine and rehearsing it. Was great entertainment and appreciated by the crowd watching. Featuring skilled pilots Kyle Dahl and Mirko Cesena partnered by talented dancers Chiara Cesena and Aida Grosu.

Comments

Discussion in 'Heligods General Video's Section' started by dominicm, Oct 5, 2016.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Personally, I LOVE what Makado has done here. Its SOOO Unique! and it looks great as well. Really really well done!

2. dominicm

dominicm New Member

It has split people this video. Quite a few dislikes. I'm baffled by it. Might not be to everyone's taste but I don't get why it would warrant a dislike. Looking forward to seeing what they do next year.