Help Nano Servo?

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by TrAuMaChAsER, Apr 16, 2014.

By TrAuMaChAsER on Apr 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM
  1. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

Anyone happen to have a servo for a nano cpx laying around that they don't want? One that's working?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blade Heli's' started by TrAuMaChAsER, Apr 16, 2014.

1. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Yes

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

3. TrAuMaChAsER

TrAuMaChAsER Member

I know where to buy them...you can buy them at horizon for 13$. I was just hoping someone would be nice enough to mail me one for free if they don't use it anymore or don't need it and it's just sitting around. I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore parts for it so I'm gonna keep that promise to myself. Especially now. I hurt myself and am now out of work for who knows how long. Unfortunately it wasn't at work so I'm not getting any pay except for a few sick days I can use. This really F's things up....I was hoping to buy 2 helis in the next few months and right not it doesn't look good.....I'm pretty bummed out about it. I guess if nobody has one they want mail me ( I would pay for shipping) I might break down and buy it since I will have nothing but my v911 to fly inside. I might be able to fly my 500 but I wouldn't feel comfortable flying in my condition. Plus I want to sell it anyway. I'd like to keep it in mint condition. With my luck I'd crash it. So if anyone is willing to mail me a servo I'd be very appreciated would do whatever I could to pay you back in some way for your kindness. If I didn't say I was not spending anymore money on it I would just buy the cheap thing myself. But I am serious about not spending money on it. When I get a new one my plan is to part this one out or give it away to someone who doesn't have a micro to fly.

Sent from Hell via a nano cpx....