Breaking News Next Flight Simulator Update Now Available.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by smakmeharder, Sep 23, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Sep 23, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

In this verion of update the following has beein included

1.332 (09.21.2014)
    New Heli: JR Forza 700.
    1.331 (09.12.2014)
    • Extended bladescratch simulation: scratches, noise and dust also in online flight meetings.

1.330 (09.09.2014)
    • Second canopy designs for T-Rex 600E DFC, Logo 600 3D, Banshee 700.
    • Extended autorotation simulation.
    • Bugfix heli menu.
    Did you see that? Extended blade scratch simulation! I am downloading now and giving it a try...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by smakmeharder, Sep 23, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

Well... interesting. When you go inverted, you can leave marks in the grass.... very nice!

2. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

I have been using this simulator for awhile, I found it purely by accident when browsing the app store on my apple mac.

After using this, its very seldom I reboot into windows to use real flight.

Graphics are good, but what I like about this sim, for some reason, I found it either easier, or more natural to fly. Is it easier? maybe. However, being easier to fly, I found it more pleasant to fly, used it more, got more comfortable with flying, and I would put the blame on this sim for improving my skills in real life much more than real flight.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    3. smakmeharder

I think it is a bit easier in the sense that the helicopter seems more responsive and lighter, ie it hangs a bit more. I think you can adjust it so it drops quicker etc... but I dont mind neXt at all...

4. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

5. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

The update arrived to the Apple App Store today, and saw that they also included an Agile 7.2.

I decided to give the extended blade scratching a try, I took a few screen shots, they don't do the sim graphics justice as they had to be downgraded to JPEGs otherwise they would be too big to upload.

The graphics on the actual sim are much crisper etc. And unlike accurc , this sim arrived silently.

Photo 09-27-2014 08-41-35.jpg Photo 09-27-2014 08-41-45.jpg

This sim makes me want to buy one of these.

Photo 09-27-2014 08-42-51.jpg

And this.

Photo 09-27-2014 09-00-44.jpg

6. smakmeharder

Yes the blade scratch is really alot of fun.... and the visuals have improved as well. Its also quite responsive and passes my stick flick test (some people scoff at my stick flick test but i can feel a big difference when flying a responsive sim to a non responsive sim)... neXt is one of those sleeper simulators that has flown under the radar. Its improving all the time.