New Omg Check This Accurc Night Flying!

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Nov 22, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Nov 22, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Well..... This LOOKS to be something else. Accurc now has nightflying but with a difference. You can select your lighting configuration and the rendering engine looks spectacular. If you are into nightflying, you must look at this... I will review it soon...

Comments

Discussion in 'AccuRC SIM' started by smakmeharder, Nov 22, 2014.

1. smakmeharder

Its going to be released on MONDAY... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

2. smakmeharder

Cmon this is awesome

3. MadBird

MadBird Well-Known Member

Yes it is!

4. smakmeharder

I like the graphics from the video.... I must concur however it is just a video so we will find out on monday - ish....

5. MadBird

Even without the nightflying upgrade, is this sim worth spending money on?

6. smakmeharder

It really depends MadBird. I got asked this question from @3dmick yesterday. It all depends on your needs..

Lets consider RF7, Phoneix and Accurc

If you want the best realism with more adjustments and realistic heli feel then AccuRC is where its at. BUT no real multiplay play yet and setting up is a bit harder and takes getting used to. You could actually use AccuRC to prototype components you INTEND to put in your helicopter IF the parts have been modeled in the sim. I have all the parts in my goblin 700 and it feels very realistic. The latest drawcard is the night fly. When the patch comes out we will see how good this is but from the vids it does look good so just wait for a bit of a review before you decide to buy/notbuy it.

Realflight is second IMO for realism once you adjust the helicopter. Does not have the feature set of AccuRC in terms of modelling components. Think of RF as a better version of phoenix BUT you must have a similar version of RF in order to multiplay and only the MAJOR versions are supported.

Phoenix has improved over time and it keeps getting better. Still feel the torque effects are not there with phoenix BUT it does allow for free upgrades for life and as a result multiplay just works.

So really it depends on your situation. I own all three except i only have RF 6.5. So multiplayer with RF is out. Phoenix is my go to for multiplayer and AccuRC is what i use for realism.

Hope that helps..

7. MadBird

Thanks for the info smakme.

I've got Phoenix atm, but don't tend to use it too much as I find it hard to stay to a routine and not just bash the sticks around. I don't get out to fly in real life as often as I need to and I'm stuck in a rutt just doing the same old stall turns and mongrel hurricanes etc when I do, so I would like to get a more realistic (out of the box) sim and practice some proper routines to get my skills up.

I've been thinking of getting RF7 as I don't think I need to worry about all of the fancy stuff in AccuRC and from what I've read it still seems a bit buggy and resource hungry on the GPU.

Like you said it all comes down to what you want out of it, maybe I should just try both of them and use the one which suits me best.

8. smakmeharder

The latest update on accurc boasts lower system demands... the only other thing with AccuRC it is constantly being updated... so its like having a never ending Christmas present....

9. Servo

Servo Member

Smakme harder where you flying ?

10. smakmeharder

I am flying at Melbourne Radio Control Helicopter Club... which is at 65 riverend road bangholme Victoria Aust. I am waiting patiently for the 1.4 patch! its monday, still not out... must be time difference...

11. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Anyone had a chance to try this out yet ? My windows is crapping out on me, could not be bothered fixing it at the moment..