Rc Heli Vlog 4 @ Mrchc

Discussion in 'Nabils Corner' started by gonehelimad, Jun 25, 2017.

By gonehelimad on Jun 25, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  1. gonehelimad

gonehelimad Active Member

Vlog number 4 is here from MRCHC 12th June 2017

Im back folks (after a short 2week interim break focused on upgrading my video editing rig to enable fast 4k editing)

This vlog still 1080P at moment and sees me catching up with Mick Dee, Brent and Min from Melbourne and grabbing some awesome 3d flying in some rather poor but still flyable conditions.

Share the love ppl and leave me some comments on what you think of the video.

Oh and make sure you SUBSCRIBE.

Thanks so much!
    #rchelisareawesome
    #gonehelimad
    #keeprchelisalive

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Nabils Corner' started by gonehelimad, Jun 25, 2017.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

All i can say is Awwwwww...wow! Min! Controlled four point rolls, very very nice!. I love your stops Min! Your stops used to be bits of heli flying everywhere but now they are controlled. Not sure what rate you have your tail set at - looked a little slow during piroflips. Really like your flying min. Its always been entertaining (ie explosions) but now its entertaining as in wow. Great video Nabil! Frekin awesome to watch.

2. Johnnybgoode

Johnnybgoode Active Member

Some good flying. Is Min a pro pilot? if so who is he sponsored by. I allways look forward to @gonehelimad videos on heligods. Very entertaining.

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

I wouild say Min has the capabilities of a pro pilot for sure. He is allways fun to watch and be around - @Crash Heligod and Min are best friends!