Help Robbe Roxxy Esc Bl-control 9100-6 Short Circuit

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Pozivalov, Aug 3, 2015.

By Pozivalov on Aug 3, 2015 at 8:32 PM
  1. Pozivalov

Pozivalov New Member

Hi.
    I need your help!

I have T-Rex 550E and Robbe Roxxy ESC - BL control 9100-6 on it. But it was short-circuited and one microchip was burned. This chip can be easily replaced but I can't saw lettering on it.

Lettering on this microchip has 2 strings. I can see the first string "KM15AC".
    And I can see only 3 first symbols "L29" and last symbol "D" on the second string. I need this string to replace this microchip.
    If some body has it, please look at your "BL Control 9100-6" and tell me this string (or make photo)?
    I've attached photo with red circle - it marks needed microchip.

Many thanks.

Alex.

Attached Files:

Comments

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by Pozivalov, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Ah.... you posted that in another forum also didn't you? I think I saw it as I was googling for info on it. Normally, I can find or cross reference such things, but I can't find anything on KM15AC so far.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    2. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

It's difficult to see for sure, but my guess is that's the voltage regulator for the B.E.C. I got nothing here. You may have to bite the bullet and send that thing back to manufacturer for repair.

3. Pozivalov

Pozivalov New Member

Yes, it was me. I've posted this topic on 3 other forums. More views - more chances.
      First string - KM15AC - it's manufacturer's code and date of production. And it's useless. Second string - part number.

Only shipping to manufacturer and back will be more than $40. Moreover, I can't find exact contact of the "Robbe Modellsport GmbH & Co. KG" company to ask a question.

4. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

In my experience with semiconductors: normally, the first line is part number and second line is date code. It's unfortunate that second line is damaged. I'm still thinking by the layout of that circuit board, It may be a voltage reg. for the BEC. Just out of curiosity, did you have a servo short out on you or something to have blown that chip? So if you have L29......D , can you estimate how many digits are missing in the middle? It looks to be 8-pin, correct? I'll try another search tomorrow. (its 1am here)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    5. Pozivalov

Pozivalov New Member

Looks like I've found this chip. It's National Semiconductor (Texas Instruments) LM2941 in WSON 8-pin surface mount package. It has marking "L2941LD". And this is 1A Low Dropout Adjustable Regulator.

6. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

7. Pozivalov

Pozivalov New Member

Thanks anyway!