Notice Spartan Vortex Esprit Vx1e

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, Aug 4, 2014.

By HeliGods on Aug 4, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  1. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

VX1e to debut at IRCHA!

[​IMG]

Spartan is at it again with their new FBL system. The Vortex VX1e is a ALL IN ONE unit and will be released at IRCHA next week. I would expect exceptional performance from Spartan.

Gyro technology is the key feature in this new design. This allows the unit to be affordable, and still retain all the qualities Spartan puts into their systems. MEMS MPU-6000 sensor replaces the MEMS-Rings PinPoint gyros in the other Vortex models.

PC interface allows you to make quick detailed changes using an built in USB port. Hints around Spartans Facebook page shows they are working on a application for your mobile phone to make quick changes at the field. You can still use your Datapod if you are a existing Votex user.

Features

• All in one device.
    • USB adapter
    • Multiple receiver capable.
    • PC software or Datapod.
    • Great value.

For more information on the VX1e click here.

Oh and ALSO Your hobby in Aus is now the authorized retailer as well, how's that !

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, Aug 4, 2014.

1. feral

feral Well-Known Member

I havnt dug real hard either but the main thing I couldnt find was pitch up compensation its not a real problem on my big helis but on my 500 its a problem I also set up a 450l on ikon and it sucks it was unpredictable.

All my helis I own have been flown on Ikon, Vbar and Spartan and the Vortex comes out shining for what im after

Each to they're own though

2. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

intersting... i havent had that problem.. and fly one on a mini protos.. each to their own... pitch up compensation? as in when doing a large pitch change throw a bit extra in? yeah i know it doesnt have that... apparently its one of the most requested updates to be made to the unit.

3. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Nah your thinking of pitch boost.

Pitch up comp stops it from porposing in fff the 450L was that bad it would pull a wall by itself and I couldnt predict when.
      On the 500 it still does it but not as bad and on the 700 and 800 it was great but the feel of the spartan is better and the pre sets are nearly perfect I just dial down the piro rate a bit from the BK preset

4. Stuart

Stuart Active Member

So how about the cgy750, I believe if has all those settings and can be directly configured without software ...

5. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Last time I looked at a cgy it was a pain in the ass