Thanks Thanks Perthrc

Discussion in 'R/C Helicopter Tools and Supplies' started by HungryHungryHippos, Nov 13, 2015.

By HungryHungryHippos on Nov 13, 2015 at 7:28 PM
  1. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

Heres another reason to support your local hobby shop.

I have been rebuilding my Logo xxtreme 480.

I ordered everything in one go, except for the main gear as I had one as a spare.

So I had rebuild the helicopter, with my spare main gear.

Last night when I went to adjust the meshing between the pinion and main gear and do a spool up, I realized I had the wrong main gear from another logo.

I was able to go to the local hobby shop, get the correct main gear, and be ready for the weekend.

Had it not been for PerthRC, I would have had to order the main gear from overseas, and a weekend or two would have been without flying my 480.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015

Comments

Discussion in 'R/C Helicopter Tools and Supplies' started by HungryHungryHippos, Nov 13, 2015.

1. MickyD

MickyD Well-Known Member

Yep, Brian looked after me big time.

2. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

Just a note @HungryHungryHippos . I edited your search tags so that in a months time or so your comment will hit the search engines and rank along side perthrc. This will mean that because our site ranks high, your comments will most likely show when someone types in perthrc in google. So good on you, the heli community needs to know about good service.