Help Usb Driver For Windows 10 For Vbar Software.

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by PJ1977, Dec 8, 2016.

By PJ1977 on Dec 8, 2016 at 6:18 PM
  1. PJ1977

PJ1977 Member

Hello guys and what an honor and priviledge it is to be among the ranks with all you.
    I have 2 small problems the first is when I plug my USB in to my laptop when i got the mikado
    vbar software open my USB doesnt recognize it, so she stays disconnected does anybody know
    what the reason is for ? Guys I am stumped and its really frustrating to say the least. Makes me wanna pull
    whats left of my brown hair out lol. Second problem is I have a beastX gyro and everyone knows you set it up with the push of a button on the gyro itself with the exception of having to use your transmitter to program the different color LEDs with the gimble sticks moving left or right determines the color of the LED
    every color is assigned a different value so its pretty much straight foward easy right? WRONG DEAD WRONG why? Thats what one would think but when your up to Letter G and you have to center your swash plate using the right Gimble its supposed to center according to your judgement but my swash plate wont move no matter how hard i try to move the push rods. :0( People please help me I am lost and spent alot of money i cant afford to buy a new gyro because everyone knows how much they cost.
    PLEASE Help me. I beg you all. I would kiss the ground you all walk on if somebody can shed some light
    on these stubborn problems.

Thank you,

Paul J Santora

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by PJ1977, Dec 8, 2016.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hmmm... Are you 100% sure you have the servos plugged into the right port on the beastx? Are you able to set up any part of the gyro? I once had a arx7200 and it was pretty good. What model is yours?

Did you try to install the drivers from the mikado site? Apparently they have drivers there. What happens whey you plug in the vstabi into the usb port? Does windows detect your device?

2. PitCrew

PitCrew New Member

Hi Paul,

Poorly written software installers that fail to perform proper checking at install are not uncommon. Follow the instructions on the link below, Although it doesn't mention Windows 10, the driver will install.
      http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/318

There's a screenshot that also show what expect when the driver is install in device manager under "USB-controller" Second last image.

Also, have the USB cable connected to the vbar and your PC before you install the driver.

Hope that helps.

3. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

I had the same problem when I put Vstabi in Win8/10. After over an hour of pulling hairs, I had to go into the Vstabi driver files and copy the driver files backward into the preceding folder before Win8/10 would recognize them. I may have had to go into Device manager and "point the way" to the new driver location. I can review the process in further detail if needed...... It was last year, and I've slept a few times since then.

4. PJ1977

PJ1977 Member

Wow you guys are so nice thanx, but i need something called a key file for the vbar everything else is good but everytime i go to the
      Vbar keyfile download page it comes up blank i got the blue kbar too.
      Now for the other gyro the beastx seems when i get up to setup G the servos move when i move the gimble stick indicating which one needs to be centered but when i move me right stick non of them move. So guys i tried two gyros on my goblin 380 and trex 450 dominator and they both failed.
      I really hope noone ever has to go through what i went through. Does anyone know what i might be doing wrong? You guys are the Heligods and I am your peasant who worships you.