Use The Force Luke.............................

Discussion in 'Futaba CGY750 FBL System' started by 5Fidy, Mar 18, 2014.

By 5Fidy on Mar 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM
  1. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Well someone has to start it. It looks like its me. What can i say I loved Vbar easy
    to set up works great. But i was introduced to the CGY 750 and with the help
    of Brett "YODA" Dargue i have sold all my Vbars "The dark side" and gone to
    the right side of the force. Not bagging the Vbars they are great but if you want
    tail authority and cyclic stability go for the CGY750. Any questions Im sure i could set you straight
    if i cant i can ask the master YODA and get back to you...............................................
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU my young aprentices...........................

Comments

Discussion in 'Futaba CGY750 FBL System' started by 5Fidy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Well someone has to start it, Yer and SOMEone has to say it.... TOLD YOU SO ! LoL

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Uknow its funny but i had a real drama in finding and setting up a gyro that flew the way i wanted it to. I cant really bag vbar because i have only flown a few set ups but the biggest difference i could highlight is... TAIL cgy rocks!!! where else can you get like 3 revolutions per second! and still have control! CYCLIC FEEL To make the CGY as loose as a goose, remove the expo, decrease the entry exit delays so the swash is responsive as a cut cat! Or you can make it fly really tight and controlled. Adjustments can be made in the field. There is plenty to like about the cgy once you get to know it...

3. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

YODA haha wait till I see him next time. Lol!