Question? Who Flew In The Cold Weather This Weekend

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Jul 25, 2016.

By smakmeharder on Jul 25, 2016 at 1:00 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

So who flew this weekend? I could not get out for a bash unfortunately. Did anyone brave the elements?

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I flew this weekend. Ran a couple gallons through the NX7, but it was not very cold at 85 degrees (I think that`s around 30 C). Had a great time too. :)

2. Billyg

Billyg New Member

I did a couple of packs, I had to pick my mark with the wind and rain. I have a local oval that isn't used much but it is surrounded by a lot of tall trees, so when the wind blows hard this is where I go to get my fix.

It was bloody windy in Mornington, Vic

3. smakmeharder

What a nice day for flying @Geena. 30 is not too hot. And @Billyg it was very very windy. I'm not far from Mornington- Seaford in fact. MRCHC is only down the road you should get down and check out the field if you have not done so already.

4. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I wish I could show up some day at MRCHC, and see how long it takes for you guys to recognize me before I pull out the NX7. ;)

5. smakmeharder

Ha ha.... Im sure quite a few of us would recognise you instantly @Geena! Your pretty well known over here...

6. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

So you`re saying that I would not get away with playing the innocent, curious passer by who wants to learn about RC helicopters? hehe.

7. Billyg

Billyg New Member

Thanks for the offer smackmeharder, I have called in there recently, what a great bunch of guys. I had an issue with a tail hunting on one of my helis, a couple of guys looked it over and where more than helpful. With a wife, work and young kids commitments on the weekend, I have to take my fly time . So I can't commit to flying often. I will,drop in for a look from time to time though.

8. gonehelimad

gonehelimad Active Member