Winter Solstice Fun Fly

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by 5Fidy, May 5, 2014.

By 5Fidy on May 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM
  1. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

This my friends will be the fun fly not to be missed. Organized by the heli brethren that came together from this Awsome forum. The plan is to start the day off at melb heli club with some heli madness ripping up the sky to our hearts content. We will have a BBQ to feed our hunger not letting our brains loose energy thus lapsing in concentration allowing crash to take advantage of this opitunity. Then we continue ripping it up till the early afternoon thus retreating to AFF for an Awsome night flying session. Which the AFF night crew know what to do. Then we retire back to my place for the traditional sim night/piss up...... This is the plan any extra thought guys.........

Oh yeah I forgot to say boys ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG..
    OH YEAH GET PUMPED.............

Lol... Yeah baby!

Oh yeah it's going to be awesome what date is it on mr
    Donkey kong

It will be the queens birthday long weekend which is Saturday the 7th of June boys.

I will be in for sure, won't make the afternoon action as the wifey works nights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobble gobble don't for get ya aMp 4 the night flying 5fidy

I'm in... just need to organise a day pass.. definitely there for the afternoon and evening shenanigans

Citizen#024

oh yeah I'm in for sure

I'm in too
    Simon

5Fidy you should put it in the events calendar

Yes my friend I will

Does that mean you are in Andrew R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done my friend. Also Jeff B he is in. Both the HOOKS will be there........lol

Yep Iam in ...Ill start working on the day pass:)

@Andrew R , if you make it, people won't think you are my imaginary brother!
    Hooks (AKA Simon)

I'll come and trash you place @5Fidy :)

Cool as dude your welcome

@5fifdy... Jason PM me all the details and i'll put it in the events calendar .. so people can rsvp and see the directions and so on ..

Team Hooks will be there

Hey Hooks,
    Have you got a day pass? if so we will be there for sure, ripping up the sky with our blade 400's and our orange TX's. BTW, your member ID is 69, LOL
    Simon (AKA HOOKS)

It's already in the events calander

Hey @5Fidy Give the gods the details, it's not in the HG events calendar.
    Cheers Mate, Simon

I cant find it in the events calendar ? It normally shows a map in there.. there is nothing..

@The Dude , it's not in yet, will be soon, hope to see you there and keep an eye on this thread, as it come together, more info will be added
    Simon

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by 5Fidy, May 5, 2014.