Upgrade's Xnova 6s Beast

Discussion in 'MS Heli' started by Radar, Jan 31, 2016.

By Radar on Jan 31, 2016 at 7:52 PM
  1. Radar

Radar Moderator Staff Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I just upgraded my mini p from 4s to 6s now it's just silly! But fun, I had to do a little frame mod to get her in and she's a tight fit.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

Comments

Discussion in 'MS Heli' started by Radar, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

How does the drive belt hold up to that beast of a motor?

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Well i can tell you from experience @Beaver it depends how you fly it. I use copious amounts of collective while flying and this puts incredible strain on the drive train. For me, it only flew for about 40 flights before having to change the belt. But @Manyc has had no issue with belt wear (he will soon :)). The minip is a beast of a heli - I still have mine although i am not using it atm, the goblin has taken its spot. I might re service it however as it truly is a nice helicopter. I have enough spares to make 2 minips...lol

3. iggy

iggy Well-Known Member

Very sweet looking trough the upgrades. I like that bling. And if it flyes good as well then its just perfect! :D

4. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

I think I have swapped out one belt since I went 6s xnova, with the solid pinion.. but I dont smack it no where near as hard as @smakmeharder ... it has been on the shelf for a few weeks.. I think it will come out in force this weekend... :D