Hobbyking Bolt Batteries

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Aug 7, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Aug 7, 2014 at 10:03 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Looks like Hobby King have a new performance line of batteries. This time they claim that an extra 0.o5 volt will make the difference between a top standard battery vs the others. What do you think? I think if it looks like bull and it smells like bull........

Excerpt..
    Turnigy Bolt series high voltage lithium polymer batteries are here, ready to bring out the next level of power to your high performance model. Turnigy Bolt batteries are built to the absolute highest of standards to provide competition level performance. With features such as gold plated balance leads, silver plated discharge wires and a reformulated matrix to allow you to safely charge them up to 4.35 volts per cell! These batteries are simply unmatched by any other in performance and build quality!

51506.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Aug 7, 2014.

1. simon

simon Well-Known Member

That's a fair call @feral , I have spent my entire working life in a lab, and they don't let me out much. The reason I posted this was @Jeff B suggested we meet "slum style" which I took as a reference to Gangnam style. Now the original is 'uncool' This however is the bomb, it totally rocks. I occupy the 0.05 of the population (1.96 SD'S). So there you have it. That's why I posted.
      Now to get the thread back on Track

I don't think I would purchase these fine looking batteries.
      Simon

2. feral

feral Well-Known Member

As much as I knock nanotecs @simon I just charged up my aspec's for the Rush and the internal resistance is better than any revolectrix pack ive owned