Video 3 Bladed Head And Tail Rotor On My 700e Dfc From Align.

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by smakmeharder, Jun 21, 2016.

By smakmeharder on Jun 21, 2016 at 11:46 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Alan Szabo Jr thrashing the pants of a 700E with 3 Bladed DFC Head from ALIGN. Enjoy!

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by smakmeharder, Jun 21, 2016.

1. maingeer

maingeer Active Member

I don't mind szabo's flying style, most of it are preety doable. It's simple and looks good. That's probably why he has a lot of followers.

Storick is good aswell, but his manouvers most times can be a bit more complex.

2. smakmeharder

Yes complexity does not necessarily mean aesthetically pleasing! I was watching @BeLoWseaLeVeL do some LOW hurricanes on the weekend.. Not a complex manoeuvre but takes guts to do it really low... The skill then is making it track straight because 1 or 2mm wrong on the sticks can cost you hundreds! And it was LOW... so low even @3dmick (who is always chanting LOWER) said "go higher!" lol.

• Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • List
    3. maingeer

maingeer Active Member

I know exactly what you mean.

Talking about 3dmick, I wouldn't mind seeing more videos from that guy. He's very entertaining :D

4. smakmeharder

Yes @3dmick is very entertaining! Whatever he does he likes to do it EXTREME. If he does a tailslide it has to be 15cm of the deck from a height of 100m. How he flies is very entertaining, LOUD, FAST and EVERYONE watches. He is an Icon of RC helicopter flying for sure. So @3dmick, listen to your fans, post some YOUTUBE footage!

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    5. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

All in the name of fun guys yes I need to make up a hat cam and post up some vids lol

6. maingeer

maingeer Active Member

Awesome :D thank you

7. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

Yeah Sunday was an awesome day at Melbourne Heli club @BeLoWseaLeVeL was doing some nice low hurricanes maybe a foot above some nasty weeds I don't think the goblin700 would of come off the best if he got any lower we had the full mrchc crew there laying the smack down it was like you were at a fun fly i am going night flying tomorrow I might try get some videos
      Cheers guys