Help Flying With Cold Or Flu?

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by HungryHungryHippos, May 10, 2014.

By HungryHungryHippos on May 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM
  1. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

Has anyone here flown their heli while they have the cold, flu, or any other virus, bug, i.e., being sick?

Did you find, despite your best spirit, it just wasn't happening? you couldn't fly as nicely as you normally do?

What have been your experiences?

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by HungryHungryHippos, May 10, 2014.

1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I don`t even bother trying when I have a cold or the flu...I don`t even turn the simulator on. When I`m sick, I just don`t think I could focus enough to stay ahead of the helicopter.

2. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

So its not just me, while sick I tried to hover, 10 seconds later landed, it just was not happening.

3. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Nope not just you at all. I would much rather give up a weekend of flying, than to try and fly and end up putting one of my helicopters in. Or worse...hurting someone.

4. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hi @HungryHungryHippos , been a bit quiet lately - hey we miss your conversations! But anyway @HungryHungryHippos most things feel less than what they should when sick mate. so its not the helicopter, most likely its everything. And whats worse if crash gets you when you are sick you will feel even worse. However how to return to flying and rediscovering the passion? Im going to create a thread about it!...