Info Gaui X7 Formula Build

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Dec 22, 2015.

By Geena on Dec 22, 2015 at 3:35 PM
  1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Hey guys. FedEx finally delivered my new Gaui X7 Formula kit today, and I got to building it right away. The build went very well, and VERY fast. I have it about 99% finished and tomorrow, I will button it up, and get the electronics installed. I`m shooting for a Saturday morning maiden, and I will definitely get some photos and video. In the mean while, the build thread can be found here, at my website. http://www.geenatucker.com/blog.php?d=44 :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Crash Immunity Crash Immunity x 2
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Dec 22, 2015.

1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hey NICE!..... cant wait to see it fly! It will be interesting for you to compare flight characteristics!

2. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Thanks @smakmeharder. I was blown away by the quality of the kit, and I can`t wait to fly it. Maybe this weekend will be it`s maiden flight. I still have to get the electronics installed and set up, so I will be cutting it close. I`ve never liked to rush a build, because I like to make sure I get it as close to perfect as I possibly can. Today is only Tuesday, so a weekend maiden is not an impossibility. But as soon as I have it in the air, I`ll have video and a full report on your desk. ;)

3. The Informer

The Informer Administrator

Hey Geena, we are going to take videos from your you tube channel and publish them here automatically.... be sure to release more video footage to your youtube channel in future...

4. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Great! look forward to seeing the report. Gaui are looking for a new face since Dunkan has departed. Perhaps it could be you?

5. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Sounds good @The Informer. This news comes at the perfect time, as I am just about ready to button up the X7 and get it ready for the maiden flight. I`ll most likely have a few videos of it in action this weekend. :)

6. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Filling Dunkan`s shoes would be very hard to do, but I`m up for the challenge ;)