Wanted: AU General Invitation Se Vic Modelers

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Fredo, Mar 3, 2015.

By Fredo on Mar 3, 2015 at 11:01 AM
  1. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

Stage 1 of the RC paddock completed.
    Gentlemen I offer an open invitation to all that are interested in the wonderful world of RC, whether you’re a seasoned pilot or a raw beginner. Come fly with me 24/7 and fellow enthusiasts. The only condition is you must have current insurance with the MAAA. No you don’t have to be a member of any club to qualify for insurance to participate. I will advise “the how to” when and if required. Especially for the newbie I can arrange help with set up of your craft and instruction and testing for the “Wings system” as I have 3 Gold instructors on hand to help when required. This is NOT a club and there are NO rules except for “COMMON SENSE”. The cost to you is free until the end of June 2015. I will have a monthly Sunday feast starting on the first Sunday of April at around 1pm and from there on the first Sunday of every month weather permitting. At present there are 3 separate flight lines for you to choose from so any queues will be minimized. I welcome all and in NO WAY wish to pilfer any members from any existing clubs but offer an alternate 24/7 venue. A generator in the future will be available for use but for now it’s BYO. Please inform your friends and spread the news. For those who may be interested they must personally register with me at my shop .
    I ask the moderators not to shift this post to the club room as I have stated this is NOT a club, but simply an open invitation to all that are interested and I will answer any questions or comments that are posted!
    Regards Fredo

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Fredo, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Johnnybgoode

Johnnybgoode Active Member

Wow.... this is quite an offer. So free flying? I wish i was local - i would be there in a heartbeat!

2. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Sounds like a place I'd love to be a part of.....
      If only I was in Vic

3. simon

simon Well-Known Member

I'll fly where I'm welcome, I'll be down to see you at your shop in the near future
      Simon

4. Jeff_Bradley

Jeff_Bradley Well-Known Member

For sure, i will pop in for look and smack

5. Leroybrown238

Leroybrown238 New Member

Where's the shop? Where's the field?

6. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

Both the field and shop are located in Hallam Victoria. It’s mainly suited for modellers who live in the South East suburbs of Melbourne the field is approximately 2 minutes from the Hallam railway station on a 10 hector block with excellent axces.

7. Leroybrown238

Leroybrown238 New Member

Roger that. Thanks.

8. Fredo

Fredo Well-Known Member

Attention Newbies. Buddy box flight training commences this Saturday 21st march at the RC Paddock from 11am by one of our Gold blade instructors. Need help ? Pop in for a look, your most welcome !