Video Goblin 380 @ 4300 Rpm... Insane...

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Mar 19, 2015.

By smakmeharder on Mar 19, 2015 at 10:16 PM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

This thing is MENTAL!!!

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Mar 19, 2015.

1. joffa13

joffa13 Member

I have never seen a small helicopter move so fast. Is this safe at this speed?

2. Leroybrown238

Leroybrown238 New Member

What's with RC helis and motorcycles?

I've only met one other RC heli flyer and he's got an Aprillia. I've got a Ducati. Looking around the forums there seems to be a lot of other motorbike riders.

Actually, the feeling I get when I nearly crash my heli is similar to the feeling I get when I nearly crash my bike.....

3. smakmeharder

You know what i think it is @Leroybrown238 ? I think its because flying 3d RC helis - contrary to public perception - is a highly addictavie adrenalin based activity. It requires fast reflexes, a level of gutsyness (throwing about 2m of spinning blade death tends to pump the adrenal glands) tenacity and discipline. Im not a motor bike rider but love bikes and the only reason i don't own a bike is because at a young age my parents discouraged me (basically if i brought a bike like i intended at 15 I was going to be in deep trouble) Check out this thread and see what I and other peoples sports are.... most adrenalin related. @simon flew many ultralights, feral - motorbikes, @3dmick motorbikes, @The Dude motorbikes... A whole list of sports/hobbies everyone does is here... pretty interesting..http://www.heligods.com/threads/what-adrenalin-sport-did-you-do-if-any.1795/page-3#post-19485

4. ZEN RC

ZEN RC Well-Known Member

ummm wow.....
      C'mon @smakmeharder , now you know your tempted. Not too many people could truly handle the speed of that little wasp..... Bu tI know you'd love to give it a go :)

I had a bike once..... I had to ditch it when I got overconfident and damn near killed myself.....
      Stupid great ocean road.......

5. smakmeharder

With that thing @ZEN RC I could not only cut the grass - i could suck it out of the ground using the helis bladewash! Pretty incredible really - i have never seen a heli of that size move like that. Who knows whats in the future @ZEN RC ! I know if i had lots of funds - like my friend tareq - I wouldn't hesitate.

6. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Wow! ............ (incapable of further comment) :eek:

7. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

Bikes are awesome fun dude everyone must have one
      MICK MONO.jpg

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    8. smakmeharder

But i think 4300 RPM 380 goblin just might be a bit more fun for me. Especially seeing my mum and dad wont let me ride motor bikes....lol

9. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

Hahaha so no bikes for you but you dose your mum & dad approve of you playing
      Around with MMA fighters I thinks bikes might be safer lol

10. smakmeharder

@3dmick, SHHHHH...... I can hide fighting at the fighting gym... I cant hide a mortor bike. Also Im only sparring hard occasionally - I am not a competing for titles. But the question is.... I think a goblin 380 would be good for you. See the head speed? that is nuts. And you dont have a small heli.......