Sold Goblin 700 Kse Kit With New And Old Spares (price Drop Limited Time)

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Damo, Oct 30, 2016.

By Damo on Oct 30, 2016 at 9:45 PM
  1. Damo

Damo Member

Limited time (This week only: 20/11/2016-25/11/2016) Price is set to $650 + Shipping. Need it gone!

Selling my Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition Kit. This is my second kit after righting off my first one. This kit is essentially brand new and has only done 44 flights. (My previous one hit 402 flights for reference). Mainly selling it as I have a vast array of RC helis and maintaining all of them with electronics etc just isn't feasible and I see no reason to have such an amazing heli just sit and collect dust. It flies very well and has a nice and crisp cyclic feel thanks to the 3 blades. The kit cost me around $1800AUD so grab yourself a bargain. I also have a spare set of main blades from the first kit however do note that 1 of the 3 blades from the first kit does have some damage to it.

Link to where where I purchased the kit from: http://www.zenrc.com.au/product/goblin-700-kyle-stacy-edition/

Also it has the upgraded motor mount alongside the metal main gear installed as I have learned from the first kit that the plastic gear is not up to the task and will eventually strip on you.

Link to the upgraded gear that has been installed: http://www.zenrc.com.au/product/heavy-duty-main-gear-goblin-630700770/

I also have a variety of spare parts as mentioned some are new and some are used. Some of these include tail pulley, Main belts, Main grip, Tail grip, Spindle shaft, Blade bolts, Spindle Bolts, Motor pulley, Radius Arms, Thrust bearings, Shims, Dampeners, battery trays and some bearings. Also have 2 bent landing gear pieces again from the first kit.

Will include its original box as well as the instruction booklet. (If shipping the original box is a maybe)

Here is a video of me flying it when it still had servos in it:

Note the MOTOR in the photos are NOT INCLUDED !

IMG_2346.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2348.JPG
    IMG_2351.JPG

Price: $850 + Shipping (Estimated to be around $50)

Limited time (This week only: 20/11/2016-25/11/2016) Price is set to $650 + Shipping. Need it gone!

Shipping: Contact me to discuss, Prefer local pick up.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Public Sales / Wanted' started by Damo, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Damo

Damo Member

Price Drop for a limited time. Need the heli gone. (This week only: 20/11/2016-25/11/2016) Price is set to $650 + Shipping.