Hi Guys, Another Female R/c Pilot Here :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Firstlady1985, May 15, 2014.

By Firstlady1985 on May 15, 2014 at 6:28 PM
  1. Firstlady1985

Firstlady1985 Member

Hi guys,

I got an invitation by another female pilot (I guess it was Geena Tucker) to come over here and have a look.
    So I just did a new account and I want to introduce myself for those who do not know me:

My name is Simone Zunterer, I am 29 years old and I live in Cologne, Germany. Originally I come from Munich, Bavaria, Germany but due to university and job I moved to Cologne. I studied product design but now I am working in a small company named mobivention, which does Apps and websites for Apple, Android and Windows8. Here I am doing all the graphic stuff.

I started helicopter flying about 5 years ago, starting with a tiny PicooZ, afterwards there came a koaxial and then a Walkera DF37. At that point I came in tocuh with some guys from a forum near munich who helped me with a lot of questions I had (unfortunately nor my boyfriends neither my parents were interested in what I was doing). I teached everything myself until I was good enough to build and programm my first Mini Titan E325 and help other people.

At that point the team manager from Thunder Tiger Germany has seen me and he had a feeling that girls as R/C pilots would be a great marketing :) So since about 4 years I am a proud team pilot of TTE.

Well since then I tried to work my way up, I am doing everything mostly myself and I try to stay in training. I dont like crashing so I am not flying as risky as the youngsters, maybe thats the cause I am not proceeding as quick as others. But I am quite satisfied with what I achieved and I guess now that I am into basic 3D everything will go quicker and quicker :)

For all of you who are interested in more info (pics, models, setups, videos, news) I created a Heli News Blog which I try to keep up to date: www.firstlady1985.jimdo.com (the site is also available in english)

Also check out my Youtube Channel which became really successful in the last year. There I am always posting the newest flying videos of my flying spot at home or national and international events, tutorials, tips & clues etc

Here is one of my current videos (Slo Mo low rpm flying with my bif E820)

So thats it from me,
    best regards from Germany! See you in Venlo!

Simone

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Firstlady1985, May 15, 2014.

1. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

Hi Simone... thanks for signing up... i have watched a lot of your videos in the past.. great to have you here.. we hope you enjoy yourself.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

2. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Hi Simone.... Nice to have you here... welcome... you will enjoy this site..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

3. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Hi welcome to the best heli forum ms firstlady glad to have you here the more the better and it's Awsome
      to have another female comrad that is heli nuts it's ok we understand your Heli needs and demands. We are here
      for you and hope you like the madness. Oh yeah wish I could see you in Venlo..... Also you don't like to crash
      SSo I would like to invite you to be a member of TEAM NO-CRASH you can be our German rep.

4. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Also was that you that flew a demo flight with Rachel from the UK and was that at Venlo last year?

5. Firstlady1985

Firstlady1985 Member

Yes that was me.
      We had demos on saturday and sunday. Guess the video which somebody linked in the video section was from my Youtube Channel :)
      We will be flying this year again at Venlo.
      If you cannot be there, at least you can watch the live stream :)

6. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Wicked I think I have watched that video at least 5 times was so cool watchin you ladies
      mixing and tricking it up can't wait to see more. Hope the weather is nice for you and you don't crash. Crash heli god
      Is Goin to pop in and say welcome sooner or later pay no attention to that numb skull.. lol

7. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Good Day @Firstlady1985 .. We have already met but I don't think you would realize it. You see my name is Crash Heligod and I am responsible for all those unpredictable incidents you never planned for. These incidents being crashes.... be sure to check out my lair at Crash Of The Day! I will be seeing you again very soon no doubt...muah ha ha ha...

8. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Hi, Simone. I`m happy to see you joined the forum. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. Welcome. :)

9. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Hello @Firstlady1985 and welcome to our social media forum. Please be aware of @Crash Heligod he is the unholy one who delights in destroying our precious helicopters. When you cannot understand the reason for a crash, its most likely because of @Crash Heligod. My job is to lead all of the HeliBrothers and sisters to Heli-enlightenment. To help with this endeavour we have a number of lessons posted by @3dheligod and his current tutorials can be seen here http://www.heligods.com/forums/3d-heligod.240/ . If you want a tutorial on a particular move, just ask and @3D Heligod will give a very detailed lesson usually with a different but useful perspective. Thank you once again for joining. As you know @Geena is a very treasured member of our forum and we hope you will be the same.

Best Regards
      Heligod Father

10. feral

feral Well-Known Member

Hi Simone welcome to the Flying Circus

11. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

I just watched some more of your video's simone .. really nice, i like the flying style..

12. RonM3313

RonM3313 Member

Welcome. I enjoyed your video.

13. mr_squiggle

mr_squiggle Well-Known Member

Welcome Simone, your videos have been making the rounds here for a little while and I like your style.
      Enjoy the forum!

Citizen #186

14. Glen

Glen Active Member

Love your style! nice and smooth.

15. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Welcome to a cool forum,
      hey, there is only an 'e' between us!
      Simon
      BTW Nice smooth flying and welcome to Team No-Crash !

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    16. Firstlady1985

Firstlady1985 Member

Hi guys! Thanks for the nice welcome ;)
      Really? I am a bit suprised that some of my videos already made it here, wow :)

17. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Your videos have been admired for a while now.

18. Andrew R

Andrew R Active Member

Hi Simone and welcome.

Enjoyed your video....nice flying.

I think you'll enjoy Heligods.

19. Mark Mickels

Mark Mickels Well-Known Member

Great flying! Super smooth and graceful!