Hitec Flash 7 Seven Channel Afhss/slt 2.4ghz Transmitter

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by hgnimda, Aug 21, 2014.

By hgnimda on Aug 21, 2014 at 6:42 PM
  1. hgnimda

hgnimda Ray - Administrator Staff Member

Hitec’s new Flash 7 is the latest in their impressive series of aircraft computer radios and is suitable for beginner and expert pilots alike. With its advanced built-in AFHSS / SLT flexibility, 4096 resolution and ultra-low latency, the Flash 7 is an affordable full featured transmitter. 20 model memories allows a pilot to keep a full hangar of aircraft and fly all of them using one transmitter. Full telemetry capability allows pilots to monitor critical, in-flight parameters. A total of three different version will be available, all of them including a bulletproof 2.4GHz Hitec receiver.

Features:

• Built-in AFHSS / SLT Flexibility
    • 4096 Resolution
    • Ultra-low Latency (7ms Frame Rate with Maxima RXs)
    • 20 Model Memory
    • 8 Character Model Naming
    • Acro / Glider / Helicopter Programming
    • Push Button and Jog Dial Programming Interface
    • Telemetry Capabilities

Versions Available:

• 2.4GHz Transmitter with 6-Channel Receiver Includes Flash 7 Transmitter with Maxima 6 RX – Stock# 170253
    • 2.4GHz Transmitter with 7-Channel Receiver Includes Flash 7 Transmitter with Optima 7 RX – Stock# 170247
    • 2.4GHz Transmitter with 6-Channel Receiver Includes Flash 7 Transmitter with Minima 6E RX – Stock# 170245

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by hgnimda, Aug 21, 2014.

1. simon

simon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bother, unless I was using it for my coaxial 9 eagles smak machine
      Simon