Notice Jr Forza 700

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, Sep 18, 2014.

By HeliGods on Sep 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM
  1. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

JR unleashes the affordable beast!!

[​IMG]

JR is one of the biggest names in RC, and they have brought you lots of wonderful RC equipment over the years. All of which are top quality, and designed to take a beating from just about any pilot, and any CP skill level. The Forza 700 lets you enjoy 3D flying to the extreme!

The lightweight and very tough frame allows for extreme rigidity for 12S power systems. This design also an easy machine to maintenance on.

2 Body configurations let you choose between standard pod and boom, or the sleek rear body design. Both of which wont take away from the action you will receive from a new low cost JR gem.

Features

• Low profile frame design.
    • All components are positioned around the main shaft.
    • Battery is easily removed on a one-touch slide tray which mounts on aluminum rails.
    • Choose between rear body faring or a standard pod and boom configuration
    • 6mm Tail output shaft

For more information on the Forza 700 click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Mickstef

Mickstef Member

dam all these awesome helis coming out, jr, kds 360. I was thinking my next one might be a goblin but now im thinking
      i might need a second job. lol.

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

LOL, yes you are right Mickstef, it seems there are many awesome helis out there now. I cant help but thinking however that 3 bladed helicopters is the future! Seeing them fly shows many improvements over a standard two bladed helicopter.... Give it about 12 months and i think it will be an option on all helicopters.

3. Mickstef

Mickstef Member

what do you think the extra blade does for flight performance? I was thinking maybe a more direct flight response?