My First 700 .. Thunder Tiger E700 Pics

Discussion in 'Thunder Tiger' started by The Dude, May 22, 2014.

By The Dude on May 22, 2014 at 5:14 PM
  1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Here it is... Just gotta do some wiring up. All up weight with packs ready to fly 4.65 kilo's.. I'm really liking the look of the HALO Blades on it :)... Gear train is so quite you can even here it spin ..

Sorted out the CG, It's Perfect.. CG's Out very well ..

20140522_165949.jpg 20140522_170005.jpg 20140522_170017.jpg 20140522_170025.jpg 20140522_170037.jpg 20140522_170054.jpg 20140522_170119.jpg 20140522_170136.jpg 20140522_170145.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

Comments

Discussion in 'Thunder Tiger' started by The Dude, May 22, 2014.

1. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

I think we have a trator over here! ohoh

2. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Hey @NevErSn0w he is the main team crash dude, I thought he might like some of his own medicine (you know, the feeling of putting in a brand new machine). I am gutted that you would think I'm a traitor
      Simon

3. NevErSn0w

NevErSn0w Active Member

It was just the "go team crash" I think at the current time being a newbie to that size of helis that it isn't something you should be wishing upon someone! :pp

4. simon

simon Well-Known Member

You ca wish it on the enemy my friend @NevErSn0w , always
      Simon

5. The Dude

I dont care if i put it in, never worries me fix and fly again, no big deal.. If you worry about crashing.....

GO TEAM CRASH !

6. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

The dude and his bastard mate crash seem to wish that terrible fate upon myself they can't wait.
      So I'm hoping his "beautiful" E700 bursts into flames mid flight and SMASHES into the ground that Fracken hard there is not one thing left to recover from the wreck. So yeah you can wish that on the enemy..
      As for you @neversnow I hope your goblin speed flys hard and fast bringing you years of trouble free enjoyment my son may THE TNC BE WITH YOU
      ALLWAYS.

7. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

The dude and his bastard mate crash seem to wish that terrible fate upon myself they can't wait.
      So I'm hoping his "beautiful" E700 bursts into flames mid flight and SMASHES into the ground that Fracken hard there is not one thing left to recover from the wreck. So yeah you can wish that on the enemy..
      As for you @neversnow I hope your goblin speed flys hard and fast bringing you years of trouble free enjoyment my son MAY THE TNC BE WITH YOU
      ALLWAYS.

8. simon

simon Well-Known Member

I concur with you @5Fidy , that was worth a double post. When once is not quite enough
      Simon

9. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Team Crash have a benign philosophical view on the natural flow of progression. They accept the fact that the crashing is a natural part of development and Crash will smak us on the back of the head when we dont look after our helis or work the sim. We know Crash gets excited when we deck it! but we also know that its very hard to achieve perfection and not crash. Team crash accept they are less than pure. The heligod father would have it that you are all to be protected from the evil crash demon. But is he helping you or hindering you? Without protection however Crash will snatch your heli out of the sky before you know it if you slip up just a tiny bit. So is the light side supreme and purist? Or is the Darkness more realistic and down to earth. One should ask the question? Is there really a heli- heaven? What evidence is there of this heli-heaven that the heligod father preaches.. Am I being blasphemous?

10. simon

simon Well-Known Member

At last we have something in common, I don't care if you go in either!
      Simon

11. ZEN RC

ZEN RC Well-Known Member

Heli heaven???? Of course !! How did I not realise that...

Now I know where those old Walkera's went!! And to think I thought they were stolen. One day they were in the garage, next day they were just.... gone... *sniff*
      I really miss those little birds. Sure they were super cheap and nasty. But they taught me to fly and to rebuild. And rebuild. OMG there was a lot of rebuilding!!
      But now I know they have been taken to Heli heaven, I can sleep better knowing that perhaps they'll come back re-incarnated into a better being - maybe they'll even progress into aligns!!

Rest easy little birds !!!

12. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Ahhh yes.. Heli-Heaven. The old Walkeras, the new and latest goblins - all are at your disposal in this sanctuary of heli-bliss. Lots of beer, Women who equally love helicopters and want us to fly, barbecues and the ability for all of us to progress to uncanny levels of flying. Those from Team Crash will NOT be going there. Crash Heligod wants you to believe that there is no Heli-heaven. He wants you to think that right here and now - is all there is! He is evil. Yes he may have given some mortals the power to convince others that his path is the only path - but he is using these vessels to his own advantage. So yes brother @ZEN RC the Walkeras are up there in the clouds waiting anxiously for you to arrive and fly and everyone of them is set up to perfection.

Every single model you can think of is at your disposal. Think of your happiest fun fly, then multiply it by 10. That is Heli--Heaven. Those from the dark side however are destined to be thrown into Crash's Heli-Hell. Here you are forced to repair blade 400s - the flybar version - for eternity! The rancid smell of burning lipos and powdered carbon dust fills the air. You can never escape this place - it is forever.

So as mortals on this earth we are given the choice. Choose wisely Helli-brethren, choose wisely.

13. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Oh @HeliGod Father, we meet on neutral ground. Your belief in your Heli-Heaven astounds me. Even if it did exist how can you prove this to your flock of sheep? Crash does not believe in this fairy land. Crash doesn't care about Team Crash neither! Crash carves the wake in the fabric of reality and everyone must follow - eventually!. Team crash, Team no crash bah.. All irrelevant. I will get you all one day - every one of you. Those who want to take on my ways will be justly rewarded however. Can you do that HeliGod Father? I think not! You tell them to believe in your ideologies that you cannot prove. See what happens! You will still crash.. muah ha ha ha...

14. The Dude

15. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Some power? Dude when you punched that skyward with full collective it nearly sucked my eyeballs out!

16. simon

simon Well-Known Member

Now that's the way we like it, uhu, uhu....
      Simon

17. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing it... I only have read about it...

18. Jeff_Bradley

Jeff_Bradley Well-Known Member

Are you mode 1, i would love to fly it and feel the weight versus torque comparison

19. BeLoWseaLeVeL

BeLoWseaLeVeL Member

why didnt you go 14s and make it a animal. there is no such thing as too much power.lol

20. simon

simon Well-Known Member

man up, 16s
      Simon