USA New Member From Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TWINLMM, Nov 14, 2014.

By TWINLMM on Nov 14, 2014 at 3:29 AM
  1. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

Hello all from ohio ! heligods rock my name is Mike I fly several different helis, mikado 800, 550 sx, 480 extreme, goblin 700, gaui x7 ,x3, century radikal gasser, 800 pro dfc skookum 720 gps, 700 nitro trex Tareq 91srx YS fun fun heli to fly spartan vx1n! Blade 500 X and 2 550xs. Jr e6 550, forza 450 ex 6s. If anyone has any problems I will try to help!!

Comments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TWINLMM, Nov 14, 2014.

1. 3dmick

3dmick Well-Known Member

Welcome to Heli gods dude you will love it here there Are some awesome people on this site
      Cheers mate

2. Stuart

Stuart Active Member

Nice collection of heli Mike. Welcome.

Stuart
      Citizen #507

3. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Hi @TWINLMM great that you joined the site, some nice helicopters there for sure... Are you trying to learn any new tricks?

4. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

I already no em all! working on the chaos can you help me out! If you believe that I will tell you another one. I'm working on fast and slow piro flips just can't get connected, do em all day on the sim. Sometimes I connect and other not so much, I guess it will come when it comes thanks for asking

5. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

A lot of talented people I will say that for sure love the heligods videos

6. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

sorry bout the goblin that was a oh $#*# moment I imagine! Been there and done that a long time ago the goblins were notorious for booms trikes not so much now unless you are just pounding the $!#$ out of em , good job you managed to take it to its mechanical limits now you can build it faster and stronger!!!

7. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Wow @TWINLMM a chaos!.. Now I have not aspired to do a chaos officially

Here is a video compariing the difference between the two...

To really start living the piroflip and progress to a chaos, its important IMO to do the piroflip from any orientation. Starting with the kickoff point being at 6 oclock, then moving to 9.00oclock, then 12.00oclock then 3.00oclock. Now when doing the piroflip there are people who will be very uniform with the amount of rotations from flip to flip. Others are not. Practice varying amounts of rotations.

IE my favorite is 1.5 piros per flip. It Gives the heli a nice and aggressive look. Occasionally i will mix it up and do 2 or 3 piros per flip which gives the heli a different look and feel again. But the chaos flips every cycle - its tough to hold it in one position and i have done this on smaller helis.

Destruction of the goblin was a sad day.. it was a version 1 goblin but looking at the blade I believe @3dmicks autopsy was correct. The blade collapsed due to fatigue. However it will be back soon. No electronics damage is the main thing and controlling the head of a helicopter without a tail was almost comical... but it came down soft. Think of the rotor head being de powered and autoing from 3 meters. It landed quite gently actually. All the action happened in the air...

8. Manyc

Manyc Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum.. now i have another person to annoy... hahahah

9. TWINLMM

TWINLMM New Member

thanks for the video, and yep love my spartan and my goblin 700 too. looking at the urakay maybe buy it for myself for christmas.