Question? Rc Pro Plus Connectors - Who Is Using Them? - And Where Are You Buying Them?

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by MickeyZ, Jun 11, 2016.

By MickeyZ on Jun 11, 2016 at 12:45 PM
  1. MickeyZ

MickeyZ Member

Hey guys,

I am thinking of giving some of these ago on my Logo 550SX. So I am just wondering Who is using them, and what are your thoughts on them? And also Where are you getting them?

I am leaning towards trying some Pro D6 Supra X ones on my 6S 5000 packs.

So what are your thoughts.

Cheers
    Michael

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by MickeyZ, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

I have a package of them, but I decided to go with XT150s instead. I got the RC Pro Plus connectors from Amain Hobbies.

I think you will like the RC Pro Plus connectors. I installed them on a Protos V2 Max I built for a friend a while back. They are easy to install, and when you plug them in, they click into place. You can hear them, and feel them lock in. So there is no question that they are plugged in properly.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/rcproplus/b843

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
      • Like Like x 3
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List
    2. ChopsyWA

ChopsyWA Well-Known Member

Helidirect & RCJAPAN also sell them.
      Last lot I got from RC Japan, though last I checked the Aussie dollar is now worse on the yen, so it may be cheaper from US now.

Good connector, I'm using the S7's, but am now also thinking about changing all the castle connectors on my smaller helis to S6 connectors after being happy with the S7's on my 14s helis.

• Like Like x 1
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
      • List
    3. MickeyZ

MickeyZ Member

4. MadBird

MadBird Well-Known Member

I run the S6's on my E7SE and they shiz all over the EC5's I was using previously. Like Chopsy I got mine at RCJAPAN

The S versions are more versatile than the D's IMO if you're likely to use your packs for more than one heli or if you might use them as single 6S or series them into a 12S pack.

IMG_8632.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

5. MickeyZ

MickeyZ Member

@MadBird Thanks for your info, I hadn't even thought about using the single ones. Something else for me to think about.