Notice Sebastiano Gabutti Announces His Departure From Team Mikado

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, May 2, 2014.

By HeliGods on May 2, 2014 at 10:53 AM
  1. HeliGods

HeliGods Mark - Administrator Staff Member

Everything in life has a start and has an ending. For Sebastiano Gabutti, his time with Team Mikado has ended and has announced his departure from the Team. Click through to read his announcement and the wonderful things he had to say about Team Mikado and the whole organization. We look forward to the next chapter in your rc helicopter career Sebastiano.
    Sebastiano Gabutti

Every journey has an end…. and that one is mine. Today I made my resign from the Mikado Team.
    It has been a 6 years awesome experience inside the team that I will never forget, since I met wonderful people like all the Mikabros and the Mikado working team. I have to Thanks Ralf and Inge for the opportunity they gave me and for have always supported me in good and bad moments. For that and many other things a HUGE THANKS to Them.
    But… For remaining in the hobby we always need motivation and I think that the best way for finding sometime is the change….
    So… another time MANY THANKS to Mikado for this wonderful 6 years.
    See you soon guys
    ————-
    Tutti i viaggi hanno una fine….. e questa è la mia volta. Oggi ho rassegnato le mie dimissioni dal Team Mikado.
    Sono stati 6 anni fantastici all’interno del team che non dimenticherò mai, ho conosciuto persone stupende come i Mikabros e tutto il team di lavoro Mikado. Devo ringraziare Ralf ed Inge per avermi dato quest’ opportunità ed aver sempre creduto nei belli e nei cattivi momenti. Per questo e per tante altre cose voglio RINGRAZIARVI IMMENSAMENTE.
    Ma…. Per rimanere all’interno del’ hobby abbiamo sempre bisogno di motivazioni e nuovi stimoli ed io ho pensato che per trovarli la maniera migliore fosse cambiare….
    Quindi… Ancora GRAZIE MILLE Mikado per questi 6 anni fantastici.
    CI si sente presto…

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

Comments

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by HeliGods, May 2, 2014.