Terrorists Attacks In Paris

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Mark Mickels, Nov 14, 2015.

By Mark Mickels on Nov 14, 2015 at 12:20 PM
  1. Mark Mickels

Mark Mickels Well-Known Member

The US and AUS are not strangers to this shiz. Hope the French catch them all and then put them in a room with just a jar of pickled pigs feet and one glass of water.

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Mark Mickels, Nov 14, 2015.

1. HungryHungryHippos

HungryHungryHippos Well-Known Member

I think the action, taking by French president Francois Hollande has been good, to close the borders.

No one gets in or out.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

I struggle to understand the motivation of terrorist attacks. The situation in the middle east seems so complicated. And im not sure if they know for sure who is responsible yet. But surely if it was who it appears to be, why would you poke a bear with a stick? For every 100 killed, in retaliation you might find 100,000s killed. I just dont get it...

3. iggy

iggy Well-Known Member

So much muslims are living in France. They have no chance to identify who it was. It could be teenagers who are not even part of an organization. Just acting on their own. Religion is an evil thing. I believe in god, but not in books written by humans, causing world wide wars.. I hope we will live in better times once again. Its hard to see the good things in life when there are so many bad news every day.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    4. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for France. It seems like over the last 100 years or so, there has been a big sign hanging over them that says "Invade Me"......... kind of like hanging a "Kick Me" sign on someone's back.

5. Johnnybgoode

Johnnybgoode Active Member

Yes i think the same as @iggy. Religion is one of the elephants in the room. Usually it does not present a problem but with extremists it does. I think extremists use religion as a tool. Otherwise how else could they get people to join there cause?

6. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

That's the unfortunate thing about religion. Any religion can be bad when taken to extreme. #spanishinquisition
      #klukluxklan #manifestdestiny #theholocaust #911

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    7. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

I agree totally @Beaver with exception to the Heligods Religion

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    8. Mark Mickels

Mark Mickels Well-Known Member

Religion is something you have when you are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is what you have when you have already been there. Hell is very similar to tail issues on a helicopter. Been there done that, and I'm now a very spiritual person.

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    9. HeliGod Father

HeliGod Father Administrator Staff Member

Yes its a path that i believe is a personal one - each one of us have our own cross to bear. And religions have helped many people overcome adversity. But the extremists (ie paris) are usually the ones who cause big issues for their religions unfortunately.

• Crash Immunity Crash Immunity x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List
    10. Beaver

Beaver Well-Known Member

Very true @HeliGod Father. The most extreme thing I've done here is suggest throwing a hand grenade at @Crash Heligod, or perhaps sending him through a tree-shredder. I did so with the good of all heli brethren in mind. I would never actually do such a thing though. That would be the equivilant of (insert colorful metaphor here) flushing my favorite terd down the toilet bowl. :p

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • List